Regular maintenance of your air conditioner ensures optimum performance and efficiency. A well-maintained aircon works more efficiently, extends the overall life of the air conditioner, and saves you money and effort. Air conditioning services include the design, supply, installation and maintenance of air conditioners in both residential and commercial environments. Your air conditioner must be kept in perfect working order to avoid health risks, keep the air clean, and avoid serious problems. However, it is important to contact a reliable Aircon service company for a quick and effective solution to the problem.
General air conditioner maintenance is for air conditioners that have recently undergone chemical maintenance in the last 3-6 months. The next step in maintaining an air conditioner is to service it every three months.
With daily use, dust will start to build up around the air conditioning system, eventually leading to the growth of mold and mildew. We can help remove/minimize surface dust before it gets deep into the system by performing general air conditioning services.
We highly recommend doing this service every three months to keep your air conditioner at peak performance and to breathe clean air for your family.
The Advantages of General Air Conditioning Maintenance
Here are some of the advantages of having our professional air-conditioning professionals do general aircon maintenance.
- Inhaling cleaner air in a greener atmosphere.
- Keeping your air conditioner clean in general.
- The problem of water dripping and humidity will be greatly reduced.
What exactly does General Aircon Servicing involve?
- Indoor evaporator coil should be cleaned.
- Make sure your air filters are clean.
- Drainage system that is clear.
- Clean the blades and wheels of the blower.
- Regular air conditioning maintenance enhances the efficiency, dependability, and life of the system, saving you money. If you need air conditioning service, make sure you select a reputable company.
Contact us for the best aircon service in Singapore!